Written advice is given in good faith, on the basis of information and material supplied. Every effort is made to ensure that our advice is accurate and reliable, but no liability can be accepted for errors or omissions.
- We handle personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and additional UK legislation. We use personal data only for the purpose of providing advice and dealing with queries from purchasers, and with other matters arising therefrom.
2. The rights enjoyed by data subjects under the GDPR, in relation to personal data which we hold, can be summarised as follows:
- The right to access their personal data
- The right to have inaccuracies in their personal data corrected
- The right to have their personal data erased
- The right to object to direct marketing based upon their personal data
- The right to restrict the processing (including automated decision-making) of their personal data
- The right to data portability for their personal data
- Material on this website and in our publications is copyright © Barsby Ltd 2021 onwards, save where indicated.
2. Crown copyright material on this website and in our publications is reproduced pursuant to the UK government’s Open Government Licence v3.0.